Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
1) Copy and paste after the field got wasted yesterday. “Serena advances.” Radwanska or Na are the only two I see having a prayer against her in England.
2) Aaron Hernandez is now being investigated for a double murder in 2012…hours after he was seen in a nightclub altercation. This just keeps getting better. His freaking new house was still LISTED ONLINE. He barely had time to fully move in. He had a family, a new contract, a new house, a winning team, and $14 million in guaranteed money. And thanks to my buddy, Mark, for picking up on this. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/22-Ronald-C-Meyer-Dr-North-Attleboro-MA-02760/81822649_zpid/
3) Desperate times. The Lakers have put a BILLBOARD up, asking Snowball to stay. Anyone remember the days when star players WANTED to and felt it was an honor to play with the Lakers?
4) Doc Rivers is being reported as “happy.” Why not? Better weather, the same inflated salary, a better, younger team, and he is on the opposite coast as any Aaron Hernandez murdering nightclub friends.
5) Larry Bird returns as team president. Not all HOF’s work out as coaches, owners, etc. (see my favorite basketball player, Isiah Thomas), but I would want this legend on my payroll ANY day of the week. Good timing, as Indiana’s championship window is officially OPEN for business as of now.
6) Pat Riley says he wants to bring his core back next season. They used subpar, cheap microphones at this interview on purpose. They didn’t want him muttering “except for Bosh” to be caught nationally.
7) So, now that the hockey playoffs are done, we can find out what all of the secret injuries were. Bergeron’s injury was a “punctured lung.” Dude played. Still think hockey players aren’t the toughest of all of the big four sports?
8) Andy Murray says he would play Serena Williams. Hey, Andy, be quiet. Why don’t you grab another Grand Slam title aside from your present ONE until we care about you breaking down barriers? With Federer and Nadal out of the mix, you have NO excuse this time. You can either be ready to play Djokovic or just bring a napkin and clean off the drool from his mouth as he looks at the draw now and Googles who the hell he is lined up to play next.
9) Lindsey and I had an argument last night…about WHOSE movie Princess Bride was. She does have ONE up on me though. I never put it together that the dude in Criminal Minds was the same guy who played Inigo Montoya. I am not good at that stuff.
10) Who is Christian Terrell? Just call him “Famous.” Give him a call if you have a best dunk category, ESPY’s. This is dirty. Dude is 6’2”. http://deadspin.com/high-schooler-throws-down-dunk-of-the-year-592621948
11) That is it. Gotta go. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.