Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. I lied. Sneaking one in for the day. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) After week one of the college football season, we now know there is a 5% chance another freshman wins the Heisman. FSU’s Jameis Winston was pretty darn good. It is very early of course. VERY. Luckily, for all of us, we don’t have to worry about that happening. Showing idiotic photos of Manziel’s last 9 months should change any voter’s mind on THAT issue.
2) Speaking of A&M, I like how coach Sumlin SAYS Johnny Football wasn’t ignoring him coming off the field after the taunting penalty. Ha. Love how he told us he DIDN’T ask us a question that required an answer. Clever. We are not idiots, and his track record speaks for itself.
3) Did everyone get their DAILY national update on RG III’s health status? Thought so. Can we keep every other one of these JUST in the DC region?
4) Dodgers Yasiel Puig has a knee strain. At least that might keep him out of the news for derogatory things for a bit.
5) Ugghhh. It is posted earlier in my blog, but is worth repeating. It is like the SI Mag episode regular “A sign the apocalypse is upon us.” Christians saying that Tim Tebow getting cut is personal persecution. http://www.examiner.com/article/christians-claim-persecution-after-patriots-cut-tim-tebow
6) People have enough free time to actually go on Yelp and give reports on gas stations? When you are looking for a gas station, you are looking out of need, not selection or preference.
7) The Suns release Rant Squad member Michael Beasley. I hope one of two things happens. He either gets picked up by another team and keeps doing little, small stuff or he doesn’t and does something powerful and big time. I am thinking a bank robbery attempt with Lamar Odom while on crack with illegal guns. Good starting point at least.
8) Notre Dame gave cups to fans with a wrongly spelled word. The picture spells (no pun intended) it out better than I could joke about it.
9) Tomlin says that Redman will start at RB for the Steelers. These are just words, so I know you can’t sense my crazy excitement that we have Isaac Redman as our starting RB. Ugghhh.
10) SERIOUSLY, watch Drunk History. One of Lindsey’s friends might do a Drunk History party. Do it, Brie. I am excited. Teddy Roosevelt and Billy the Kidd highlighted this week’s. The Billy the Kidd one was absolutely fantastic.
11) Federer loses in the fourth round. Somewhere Nadal is smiling. Kind of surprising how dominating Federer was the early rounds and then still loses to…no one.
12) That is it. Gotta go. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.
12a) And by the way, Lindsey and I have decided our team name is The Rant Squad. Boom goes the dynamite.