Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) The fact that I carried Nick Foles AND Michael Vick on my fantasy roster for so long, drop them this week, and then get beat by Foles and his 7 TD’s is literally a thorn in my side.
2) FSU rose to #2 in the BCS rankings. You know, because Oregon had that HUGE scare this week and only won 42-14. If these two teams end up running the table and Bama does its thing, the fact that the playoff system doesn’t start until next year is literally going to raise all hell. Oh, and if we are going with this theory, Ponto reminds me about Ohio State too. Noted, and true. Ironic if we have 4 teams fighting for 2 spots with the new system NEXT year. Ugghhh.
3) The Seahawks coming back against the Bucs is not surprising, as the Bucs stink. The Colts coming back against the Texans is surprising as the Texans haven’t put it together all year. But, in the Texans defense, it is much more important about the health of Gary Kubiak. That must have been pretty scary to have that happen in the middle of a game.
4) Watched the Bozo the Clown Seinfeld episode last night. George is awesome in that episode. What an awesome conversation this is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJl7MZoVww
5) Are the 3-0 Minnesota Timberwolves finally going to start living up to what we THINK they can accomplish (for the last 4 years)?
6) Do the 3-0 Sixers know they were predicted to win 16.5 games ALL year?
7) The new Family Guy shows haven’t missed a beat. Still hilarious.
8) Richie Incognito needs a restart on his brain. Dude has the body of an NFL athlete unfortunately, but first dirty plays and now racial slurs? Come ON, man. The Dolphins have exiled you for the time being. Maybe the NFL will have to also at some point.
9) Brad Ausmus is one lucky guy. He gets the managerial job for the Tigers and its very well stocked cupboard.
10) What the hell is going on? Besides the fact that I will have to watch them on a freaking airplane, HOW do the Oregon/ Stanford AND OU/Baylor games BOTH get scheduled on a Thursday? BOTH of those could be games of the week for Saturday. Yeah. I know that LSU-Bama will be good too, so throw these games in the afternoon. Geez.
11) The picking of Anthony Bennett at #1 surprised you, me, and every expert out there. The fact that he is three games in and has not scored at ALL is laughable.
12) There are not many people in the world as glad that college basketball is now upon us.
13) You know you are a bad baseball team when you have announced your intentions to build your future around Giancarlo Stanton. Yeah. I am talking to you, Miami Marlins. Decent player, but still a sign of dire straits.
14) A-Rod failed a drug test in 2006 too now we hear and this saga just keeps getting better.
15) If you were curious on how Usain Bolt is such a bad ass, he has announced that the night before a race is when he loads up on chicken nuggets and sex. Sounds like a party, bro.
16) Out of necessity, I had Burger King fries the other day. Needs a dipping sauce to do anything for me. My colleague went to McDonald’s today, so I thought I would order the TRUTH of the fast food fry world. Boom goes the dynamite. Delicious on their own.
17) That is it. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.