Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
CO-BLOGGER TWITTER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
NOTE: To be alerted when a blog is released, scroll all the way to bottom of page and register.
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Thanks for joining me. I am on my brief work lunch break, and looking at my blog list and knowing how much I have to do, I better make this the return of the one sentence only hook, which becomes quite tough with all the thoughts going in a circle in my head. Let’s do it.
2) Dez Bryant says he deserves top WR contract money, and my mind then wanders off wishing him and DeSean Jackson could be on the same team for a personality war minimally.
3) Mark Buehrle gets his league leading 9th win of the season, and my mind wanders off thinking how he (195, 35 years old) and CC Sabbathia (208, 33 years old) are really the only two pitchers on pace realistically for 300 wins in the next five years (Tim Hudson is 38 with 210 and this doesn’t count as an extra sentence).
4) I get the feeling the Rangers-Habs might still end up going 7 games, and my mind wanders off thinking how neither stand a chance against the other side of the draw.
5) Both Williams sisters go down RIGHT before a third round showdown against each other at the French Open, and my mind wanders off and thinks about the bad Slam run of Venus in the last few years that will make us not think of her as good as she started out in her career.
6) Tell your friends the new stat you have learned, and that is that Manu Ginobli now has more points EVER than any other left handed shooter in the NBA playoffs, after passing some scrub named Bill Russell last night.
7) Former #1 HS recruit WR Dorial Green-Beckham is telling us about a year off and then getting drafted next year, but he is really just talking over his internal thoughts about how he shouldn’t push people down stairs.
8) I don’t think there is anything that hasn’t been said about Manziel going to Vegas right before OTA’s that I need to add.
9) I wish 50 Cent would have told us before the first pitch from hell that he was going to use his off arm.
10) He had to have, right?
11) Lindsey is now officially making my turkey sandwiches I have eaten for 15 years plus at work, and now with her mystery ingredient every sandwich, eating my assembly line of boring sandwiches is now fun again.
12) Dolphins Mike Pouncey says he doesn’t need testing…
13) AWESOME that the EX-owner of the Bucks just sent his arena employees checks for $500.
14) Florida head honcho Will Muschamp says he wants to avoid football subdivision schools in his scheduling due to the new playoff system…a season after losing to Georgia Southern.
15) The Ibaka Effect is catching on and if you watched last night’s game, you are MORE of a believer and also pretty sure “good” Russell Westbrook MIGHT be the second most athletic NBA player outside of Mr. James.
16) We have flowers on our now decorated patio (not my idea) and Lindsey doesn’t understand my raising of voice when she JOKES about letting bees in from outside-not funny.
17) Hey, Andre Johnson, we know you aren’t at OTA’s, but right now you are like a hijacker without any demands.
18) The Cowboys were already a bipolar mess before losing their stud LB Sean Lee.
19) Funny how Rory WON right after breaking up, and Wozniacki just LOST right after breaking up.
20) Lance Stephenson has admitted it was a mistake in talking trash through the media to LeBron James, and in related news, he also told cameras the sky is blue and the grass is green.
21) Hunter Pence really likes that scooter for a rich guy who could afford a million of them.
22) The Red Sox skid is now done, meaning I can stop making Train references.
23) Paul George blamed the 12 point loss on refs, Hibbert blamed the game plan, and we are suddenly back in troubled Pacer February or so.
24) If you want to win the French Open, evidently you shouldn’t win the Australian Open.
25) It might have a teddy bear that you would assume would get old, but damn that movie Ted is really, really funny.
26) That is it. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.