Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Daytime rant. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Thanks for joining me. UVA is losing and OU is winning. Typical day in our household.
2) Johnny Manziel will announce his NFL decision before the bowl game. I am not sure I can take another full year of him posting photos at fun places AFTER another Heisman. Come ON, LSU.
3) I just make notes to self in my blog too. Lindsey, we need to figure out the number code to the elevator in case we lose our keys.
4) The Cards trading Freese still confuses me. Dude like personally won you a ring.
5) This will be a speedy blog. Doing a quick clear the list before going to celebrate my birthday at the Curtis.
6) …which still confuses me why Lindsey and I had some drinks at last year’s company Christmas party and booked a room at a hotel a mile away. But we are using it tonight. Different theme each floor. Fancy. The big decision was whether we walk to the hotel later or not.
7) Props to Kyle, Katrina, Lindsey, and Cerk. Cerk’s Cake was as monotone as you would expect from a non karaoke person, but he drank, got up there and did idiotic things when asked, and we had a fantastic night. Thanks for the Beam handle also, Cerk. Lindsey finally found a dude that would sing Grease with her on stage in Kyle. I don’t consider that a fault of mine. Kyle also sings B-52’s on his OWN wishes. And Journey.
8) Winston’s accuser’s attorney is saying it was rape. I thought that is why this whole thing is in the headlines. Please let us know if the sky is blue and the grass is green when you have a moment, Einstein.
9) UCONN beat Indiana for the 2K title last night. Don’t sleep on UCONN, and also let me know if Indiana is already rebuilding after the shortest back to prominence time in history.
10) Oh wait. Notre Dame football has that reign I suppose.
11) Navy’s Keenan Reynolds had SEVEN rushing TD’s. That is a LOT.
12) Marc Gasol has a knee sprain and is out indefinitely. Their mediocre 7-6 record won’t like that too much.
13) OU has broken it open vs. K State. I don’t know what the score is by looking it up. I just listen to Lindsey in the other room. I would ballpark two touchdowns and am just hoping we don’t get a noise violation at 1pm in the afternoon.
14) I am confused how UVA hasn’t recruited a top ten skill position player in the last 15 years. Remember Herman Moore? I think that might have been the last one outside of Heath Miller. And Thomas Jones.
15) I will miss the Rios-Pacquiao fight tonight due to other obligations, but put me down for Manny in a split decision.
16) I am sitting here trying to figure out whether the Texans, the Nets, or the Falcons are the biggest waste of talent presently.
17) Who is Tramaine Brock? He is a guy who hasn’t started a game officially and just got signed for 4 years/ 16 million. What a world.
18) I have decided I am officially a Minnesota Timberwolves fan. Not closet anymore. I am diehard baseball, football, and hockey with one team, but have admittedly been lost since Isiah Thomas retired.
19) Derrick Rose has a knee injury. No, you are not back in 2012, and we all hope he doesn’t end up as the PG version of Tracy McGrady.
20) The Pacers won and the Spurs have won 9 straight. I wouldn’t be exactly going out on a ledge by saying that might be your NBA Finals. Still think it will be Pacers-Thunder, but we will see.
21) Yes, my man crush on Matt Damon continues. Here is a cool link, and I have a feeling somehow that Rounders line and photo will sneak in as the blog theme.
22) And Rounders is like the greatest movie that not enough people have seen…ever.
23) Give me Baylor by ten points tonight against Oklahoma State. Kool-Aid consumed.
24) Kirk Heinrich really likes wrestling and is pretty much the PG version of Kurt Rambis these days.
25) Without the rings.
26) Duke basketball is playing up tempo and has no white guys in the starting lineup and their football team might end up in the ACC championship. Someone run out and see if there are meteor showers.
27) I know I had a tough night when I can’t locate my blog list.
28) That is it. Grocery store and then the Curtis. I will write some hungover hooks tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.