Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Super speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
CO-BLOGGER TWITTER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
NOTE: To be alerted when a blog is released, scroll all the way to bottom of page and register.
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Couple days off, too much to cover, so let’s get through this.
2) Glad everything turned out ok, Dad. Get better now. The fish and Busch Light need you.
3) Djokovic was down 5-4, serving, up 30-0, and them BOOM. Nadal came back to win game and match. Well, kind of “boom,” as I was surprised Djokovic double faulted on last point. Surprising end, but the better clay court player won the Nadal Open. Good luck next year, chumps.
4) Classy that Djokovic stayed for pictures and addressed crowd in French. I think Nadal addressed the crowd in hybrid English, Spanish, and French. He is classy though whatever he says.
5) I promise I will only hit the things on my list I actually already have something to say on. Otherwise, this speed version could carry over my mini lunchtime.
6) Last night’s Game 3. I have never enjoyed a first half so much when cheering against the Heat, and never enjoyed a 10 point plus game at the end either (waiting to see if LeBron…pulled some LeBron shit). It is amazing that the Spurs went on a 20-4 run with two of their HOF’ers on the bench, Miami fans definitely like to beat traffic and hit South Beach, Dwayne Wade finally tried to do his part thus far, Mario Chalmers is breaking records for worst starting stats by any starter in the Finals in the last 30 years, Kawhi Leonard, Boris Diaw, and/or Danny Green playing WELL make the Spurs look far and away the better TEAM, and now this next Miami is not as much a MUST win. Spurs still in 7.
7) There is really another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie coming out?
8) Good job, Doris. When Pop actually answers your questions in game, you know he respects you.
9) The Led Zeppelin outdoor symphony thing Sunday night was awesome aside for the fact that it was in a torrential downpour. How I didn’t get Fool in the Rain is beyond me.
10) So glad that although I know it will NEVER bother me to do anything in the pouring rain, and glad I have a trooper fiancée who braves it also.
10a) The word “fiancee…” Lol. The dingo ate your baby.
11) I admit to totally forgetting there were only 5 horses in the 1978 Belmont Stakes when Affirmed took the Triple Crown.
12) I admit to not forgetting how great Enter the Dragon is as a movie.
13) It is just creeping low key on the wire, but this O’Bannon case is HUGE, people. Stay in touch with it.
14) Jerry Stackhouse meeting with Phil Jackson now makes me remember he is officially retired. It is like a backup QB in the NFL. Hard to track.
15) Did you SEE Yoenis Cespedes’s RIDICULOUS 300 foot throw? WOOOOOOW. http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/11065561/yoenis-cespedes-throw-los-angeles-angels-hailed-special
16) Quietly, people, Bruce Pearl just lured over the #2 scorer in the nation last year who can also PLAY this year. I give you Antoine Mason from Niagara, and now is playing for Auburn.
17) I hope to never see Klinsmann out in public. I might punch him in the face. Go watch Hoosiers, Rocky, the Little Engine that Could or WHATEVER! Stop saying the U.S. can’t realistically win the World Cup. I can say as a very knowledgeable FAN that it is a reach, but you are the coach who is cutting legendary players and is supposed to be having your PLAYERS think they can win it. Geez. Thanks for making the trip, Klinsmann to apparently just beat Ghana. You suck.
18) I want Mr. Irsay to keep talking about the stigma of addiction. Yes, it gets a bad rap. Now stop driving around with cash and drugs. Get a freaking driver at least.
19) Happy Trails, Bob Welch. You put some awesome years together. Especially 1990.
20) Give me Germany over Spain to win the World Cup. Initial thoughts after dissecting the groups and brackets. Brazil is the obvious choice, and Argentina would be my pick 1a, but Germany is very, very good at every position, and Spain is always just …Spain. More over the weekend on this. These are not final choices.
21) Give me Jason Day over Adam Scott on the final couple holes at the US Open.
22) The Cuse and Gtown will continue their rivalry in 2015. The basketball gods are now less angry.
23) Which dumb incident did Manny Machado get 5 games for, or did we kind of just mesh them together? And Showalter should serve a game just for having his pitcher retaliate on Machado’s silliness.
24) Derek Fisher vows to end the Knicks woes as their coach. Someone tell him he is not the GM PICKING the players presently, so his gun is empty unless we are counting the passing black hole that is Melo.
25) Who is Lonnie Chisenhall? Just the owner of possibly one of the the greatest games ever in MLB. Three HR’s, 5-5, and 9 RBI’s ain’t too shabby.
26) Throwing a remote at my TV is now not on my radar and therefore saves me TV money, which I might have had to do if Hard Knocks was going to include Johnny Manziel.
27) The Rays are still losing. Even the medicine man was like…”you all SUCK.”
28) In Game 3, the lights were out, the server was down, but it’s simply the skill level and intensity that I am seeing with the Rangers losing to the Kings.
29) That being said, I think the Rangers avoid the sweep tonight.
30) The Jaguars will have pools and cabanas in their stadium this year. That means when their team isn’t doing swimmingly, at least you can take a dip.
31) That is it. I skipped and shortened a lot of things. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Go back also and read Mr. Royal’s blog yesterday-solid stuff. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.