Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
CO-BLOGGER TWITTER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
NOTE: To be alerted when a blog is released, scroll all the way to bottom of page and register.
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Thanks for joining me. France just scored against Nigeria, meaning we might have at least one more perennial good team in the final 8. Too many Cinderellas in World Cup is not as much fun I believe. This is once every FOUR years, not every year (like Jalen Rose thinks evidently).
2) This Jason Kidd thing is crazy. Suddenly rolls over one day and wants more power. Going from mid Jersey, which is not a great place, to Milwaukee? What happened that made lateral moves so hip?
3) Should we just fire up the Calipari to the Nets rumors NOW, or wait?
4) Chandler Parsons is out of Houston. Someone remind the ownership how flaky Dwight Howard / Snowball is (never made THAT parallel-my nickname for him was better than I thought) and that we really can’t see Melo or James playing there.
5) In the meantime, LeBron says he wants max salary when making a decision. Well, Mr. James, when one decent team’s owner that CAN pay you says he is giving no max contracts, and three of the other money rich teams are Utah, Philly, and Orlando, that is no Bueno and tells us it IS about the money.
6) Don’t you already make enough endorsement money to worry about $5 million here or there?
7) In the meantime, Melo is visiting Chicago. My bet is that there is where he will end up. I am not buying this Melo-LeBron pairing thing.
8) Lindsey and I watched a movie the other night. Runner Runner was watchable, although it go out of the gambling aspect faster than I was hoping. It became more about power after that. JT is the man. The script was not made for the man. But, I can cross that off my list.
9) Mr. Ollie continues his role. The #33 player in the nation just committed to the program at UCONN. He is a guard who won’t really complain about that guard happy offense.
10) Please play tomorrow, Mr. Altidore. I send you Seinfeld get well wishes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUd8Qs_DAZ0
11) My boy, Bryce Harper, simply had a rehab start the other day with THREE home run’s and FIVE RBI’s. Not too shabby.
12) Brad Kesolowski cutting his hand celebrating a victory this weekend is surely going to hinder him from turning left as well next weekend.
13) Who is Mark Geiger? He is a first. Tell your friends. He is the first U.S. referee to do a knockout stage World Cup match.
14) Panic was great as it always is. Red Rocks is like the best place to see a show ever. I like Sundays the best. I rated yesterday as a B-, as they definitely decided to jam it out yesterday. I kind of enjoy the more chill breaks in between breaking it down.
15) That being said, an “F” is still a better performance than 99% of bands out there.
16) You need to read Deadspin as I always say. Where else can you learning about professional rugby players who just got kicked off their team for pissing in their mouth? I think the picture is grey area. Moving on.
17) I have an idea that I am stealing from a guys named Chris and Daniel who I sat next to yesterday during the Netherlands-Mexico match. TWO second commercials since there is no stoppage of clock. It might give companies the motivation for paying the money for more traction in World Cup viewership. Flash the ad full screen or in a corner, wait 2 seconds, and then go back to play.
18) In case you Americans were hoping to find the next great tennis player at Wimbledon, Mr. Isner folded today. Oh well.
19) I am at work, but MAN I wish I could watch this upcoming Djokovic-Tsonga match in the afternoon. It will be dirty with quality.
20) Start the Rory jokes again. Wozniacki folded today also at Wimbledon.
21) Wow, what a turnaround in that Mexico-Netherlands match. WOW. In four more years, we can guarantee that Mexico will get out of its group for the 7th straight time and then probably lose the next match.
22) Hmmm. The Browns are looking to offer Hoyer a contract. Take THAT, Manziel Vegas trips.
23) I like Landon Donovan’s honestly about briefly rooting against the U.S. at the World Cup.
24) Not only did a Texas Tech CB punch a fellow student and get dismissed. The fellow student was a chick, and their leading scorer in basketball. What?
25) The Suns are in the running for Melo/ LeBron and I am running outside to see if there is a meteor shower.
26) That is it. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.