Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Speed version. Day rant. Quick and dirty. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Happy Birthday, Mom! You still rock it out at your post 70 age.
2) I don’t think we should be surprised about Aaron Hernandez being indicted officially. I think we are all just wondering how MANY people he killed.
3) HA. Love it. Johnny Football wins the Heisman and can’t even get the preseason All-SEC first team vote. I concur. Whether it is his lifestyle, his mental state, or his quick rise to stardom…I smell a down year and drop in the draft. Aaron Murray from Georgia is going to be pretty solid, people.
4) Read my blog last September. I guess I have gone from the biggest fan of Manziel to a hater. Whoops.
5) Dum-de-dum-de –dum. Clayton Kershaw is simply cruising along at a 1.72 ERA and .86 WHIP. Just a walk in the park, Kazansky. Dude is a STUD.
6) Michael Vick says he will run more. Well, he can’t miss any MORE games, right? Run on, bro.
7) Ryan Braun released a statement admitting to PED use. Maybe your lawyers are telling you to NOT do it, but I think we ALL wanted you to do this live/ publicly. My bet is that they said “be the bad guy for now, take the heat, let the season end, and let time do its job to lessen people’s anger.” Hey, Ryan. Hope you all play the Red Sox and Ryan Dempster first next year now that we know pitchers won’t miss starts for throwing at cheaters.
8) Tiger carded a 67 on the first day at the Barclay’s. Sweet. He is back to ruling non Majors. This is his trend these days. He basically has become the OPPOSITE of what he was back in the day when he was ruling Majors. Maybe HE will be hired by the Yankees next and shout at loud people at movie theaters.
9) That was a Seinfeld joke.
10) I have to say. Following Chad Johnson on Twitter indicates he is as much out there as we all always thought he was.
11) Federer is ranked SEVENTH for the US Open. What that means is the following. We might have a Nadal-Federer QUARTERFINAL match. I am sure Nadal is elated about this. WAY too early for these guys to play in a Slam.
12) With cuts looming, Tim Tebow SAT the whole game of a 31 point Pats blowout loss. He had plenty of time to think about where next he would like to bring his media circus. Stay out of Denver and Pittsburgh, bro. You already used Denver and I love Pittsburgh.
13) Wait. HOW long is LeVeon Bell going to be out? No. NO.
14) I watched a commercial for a new video game based on a Tom Clancy novel. Glad to see that dude is still ripping out novels. It would take me years to catch up on my missed ones from him. I got lazy. Why can’t Nelson DeMille rip out more novels? Come on.
15) If you are not watching Drunk History, you are missing the boat. I have already told you this. What is even cooler about the show is that you will see random cameos with the smallest parts. I saw a head shot and one line from Norm from Cheers the other night.
16) Story is this. Colorado football is in shambles as we all know. They actually tried to recruit JaVedeon Clowney a couple years ago. They sent him a box with $1 million of fake money in it. They are really splitting the atom up there in Boulder’s athletic department.
17) This is a nice Rockies first base coach giving a Philly kid a foul ball. It is just WEIRD. http://deadspin.com/rockies-coach-lectures-young-phillies-fan-before-giving-1185046835
18) Finally, I leave you with my favorite team’s ex-coach wearing eye liner in his girlfriend’s new rock video. This would also be weird.
19) That is it. Gotta run. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.
19a) For those of you needing more on the theme: