Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
CO-BLOGGER TWITTER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
*******I am shaving my head on March 14th to help fight childhood cancer. The children and I appreciate any donations, small or large, at http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/698247/2014
1) Greetings and salutations, all. Quick hitter again today. I hope the quality is a little better than the 6th round pick Blaine Gabbert just got traded for.
2) So, Adam Muema leaves the combine because God told him to, goes missing, and then randomly tweets today about NFL football not happening next year because it is the end of the world? Ok. Does God have any input on your tweets, Adam? I need a flow chart.
3) Torrey Pines, the last course Tiger won a Major on, will host the 2021 US Open. See? You only have to wait 7 more years, El Tigre.
4) Maybe that subpoena from the 2001 autograph signing will fill the gap.
5) Wow, I really sound like NOT a fan when I am his biggest fan…just kind of drained for the comeback Major over the years.
6) Nick Saban has proposed his rule change ideas for next year in college football. Thanks to Lindsey’s dad for passing along. http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/nick-saban-proposes-new-rules-for-college-football.php
7) What is better than a minor league team with their jersey just showing a slice of bacon? http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10583050/lehigh-valley-ironpigs-bacon-gear-selling-sizzling-rate
8) The Voice happened to be on while I blogged last night. Some goofy looking dude busted out a version of George Michael’s One More Try that was riveting. I plan on watching a total of zero more episodes, but MY vote is now cast. He killed it. Well, as much as you can kill a George Michael song…
9) The Texans have released TE Owen Daniels. No one pick him up. I am tired of him being a second tight end on my fantasy team.
10) Andrew Bynum is coming back tonight for the Pacers. If he can play FORTY percent of who he SOMETIMES was in L.A., the Pacers are wealthy as hell up front.
11) Pretty much the only name I would recognize in Iditarod Racing would be Jeff King. Well, he did NOT win this year if you care. Dallas Seavey. Tell your friends.
12) Wizards Marcin Gortat would like NHL like NBA fights. Can you imagine that rule with Gilbert Arenas still playing for the Wizards?
13) The best thing about watching last night and tonight in college basketball is that every game you turn on is a dance decider…just with tiny schools you haven’t seen play or heard of.
14) Fresh off losing 3 straight, the Heat clinched a playoff bid. When the 8th place team is nine games under .500, these things happen pretty early.
15) I am unofficially crossing off Kansas as a Final Four team if Embiid is out. Not the same without him and they can be pushed around inside by larger teams.
16) The Clips have quietly won 8 in a row. That trade deadline wasn’t good for them, aye? LOVED their pickups.
17) The fact that we went into today with FOUR border line HOFer’s about to be cut means it is a crazy day in the NFL. Revis, Peppers, Smith, Ware. The fact that teams like Oakland and Cleveland are the ones making the inquiring calls is just downright depressing.
18) Fran Tarkenton says he sees himself in the way Johnny Football plays. Yeah, I see that too. Can we let him get to ONE Super Bowl before comparing him to legends though? I am on the “rooting against him” team.
19) That is it. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.