Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Quick hitter. Mini one as I have too much to do today. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Wow. In a depleted draw, Serena is not even taking the time to ENJOY pummeling people. She won 6-0, 6-0 in her last match. Venus must have had after match plans for the two of them. Adorable.
2) Wow. There are some real treats out there as far as people. I am helping Lindsey in her fantasy league and the live draft was last night. Great people except for one guy, who happened to be the OPPOSITE of a great person. Punk. D-bag. Whatever you want to term it. You can call me anything you want at a bar, but when you involve in your insult my girl, then we have a problem. Apparently, that is “how he is.” Because I was helping her pick, I apparently was “her bitch.” Kurt, you are small in stature. You are a punk, and should be glad that I don’t do bar fights. So much for fantasy drafts being pretty much the best part of the game.
3) Roll out the Def Leppard and Winger. The last time Clemson was this highly ranked was 1988. They are presently #4.
3a) Sometimes I think back to all of the things I could have been doing constructive as a kid instead of listening to Hysteria endlessly.
4) Not sure how I ended up with Wes Welker on BOTH of my teams, but it happened. The first one was on purpose. The other was major miscommunication.
5) Max Scherzer lost to Jon Lester last night. Don’t worry, Max. You and your higher than should be 2.88 ERA will see him again…in the playoffs.
6) In a contest of what we care about less, I am not sure which of these wins. Pryor being named the Raiders starter or Manuel being named the Bills starter.
7) This guy should have robbed a CLOTHING store. His bucket list was robbing an establishment naked I guess. http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/chinese-restaurant-robbed-by-man-wearing-only-underwear-93524.html
8) Maybe Mark Sanchez is smarter than we think. Seriously. $8.25 million paycheck to carry around a clipboard with a ball cap on. Clever.
9) Usain Bolt will retire after Rio. Smart. We can start the Carl Lewis comparisons right now, maybe he will learn how to do the long jump, and it gives me an excuse to play this gem yet once again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kU9XwcOIfI
10) The NFLPA is setting up a program to stop player DUI’s. Submit THIS idea to that program. Use your ridiculous amount of money you make to hire an on call driver for the year. I HOPE to make enough money someday to do that. It would be right below buy my mom and girl something nice.
11) Jose Bautista is officially shut down for the year, just like the Blue Jays have been for the entire year outside of one mini winning streak. What they did with that talent this year we will never know.
12) That is it. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.