Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Super speed version. Like REALLY fast. Let’s turn and burn.
1) Good luck to my buddy, Dave, tonight at his comeback on the comedian trail. I will go and watch, and will be rooting for him because he is my boy AND because the next round is held downtown…much more convenient on a school night. I am wondering if he still has the Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mike Tyson in a Taco Bell drive thru skit in the holster.
2) Greetings, Julio Teheran. Quit hitting my boy, Bryce Harper, with pitches. You don’t want any piece of that can of worms. And I will…BLOG about it…yeah…I guess I can’t do much.
3) From my brother, and pretty freaking impressive. Mike Trout has joined Ty Cobb and Rickey Henderson as the only players to have 75 steals before the age of 22. Pretty nice list to be on. If he talked in the first person or was racist, they could share even more things than just baseball talent. Maybe we can invite Jimmy and Riley Cooper to the party too to cover those things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc
4) Another broker says Johnny Manziel was paid for doing autographs. Good he is back at practice now officially. Free time is NOT a good friend of his.
5) Riley Cooper has returned to practice and seems to be not as isolated. Good that he is back in the mix, but this story is FAR from done. We won’t SEE the resolution, as it will be in the locker room, but it will happen or has happened.
6) This crazy day at work is really cramping my “freaking SO excited for the PGA Championship” time.
7) Suns F Michael Beasley was arrested with pot. He has committed so many small offenses, I forget whether he is even on my Rant Squad yet. Pretty sure he is though. If not, then consider the anointment official. Good job, bro. Welcome, officially. You are an idiot. You are like the non violent version of Lawrence Phillips.
8) The Pats and Eagles practiced together the other day. Along with allowing police to look for bodies in Bristol ponds, the teams made it really easy on ESPN to cover everything going on with them.
9) The Braves are not only streaking, but maturing. This team was built the right way and will not be going anywhere for years to come.
10) Just because you are in the majors, it doesn’t mean you are perfect. Serves you right, ex Phillie Raul Ibanez. http://deadspin.com/raul-ibanez-made-a-throw-only-raul-ibanez-could-make-1050524917
11) If you have managed to NOT see Eli and Peyton rapping, you should REALLY take a break and watch it. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/08/peyton-manning-directv-commercial-eli-manning/
12) That is IT. I HAVE to go today. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.