Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Speed version. I just looked around and realized normal people take a lunch. They are presently. I deserve a 30 minute ranting lunch. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) What the hell is going on? The NFC East is totally inverted. Look at it.
2) In glancing at the standings, I became sick. The fact that the Cleveland Browns are above the winless Steelers is disturbing.
3) The Yankees are eliminated from the postseason, meaning their team can have some really, really expensive baseball watching parties.
4) Speaking of the Yanks, Robinson Cano wants $305 million over ten years. Even if anyone deserved this money in the league, and even if his stats were as badass as he thinks they are, isn’t the Pujols deal and results thus far SOME type of indicator? If it isn’t, someone flash up a picture of Ryan Howard.
5) Mr. Gomez. You might think it is dumb, but baseball has etiquette that is old school. Do NOT show up a pitcher when you hit a home run. By the way, if you had better aim, Carlos, you could have hit that group of twenty fans that showed up for the game.
6) They just released the loudest college football stadium list. LSU, Oregon, A&M, Wisconsin, and VA Tech. Odd that on that entire list, we have ONE team who has a championship in the last 25 years or more. Actually, it is way more than 25 years.
7) I hope everyone is loaded for bear with imaginary jokes, because you have had plenty of time to produce them. Manti Te’o will debut in the NFL this Sunday.
8) Well, he can’t go out on top as far as winning, but he is #1 in one thing. Mariano Rivera is retiring as the #1 MLB jersey in sales.
9) RGIII would like Bryce Harper’s assistance in slide training. I have no added joke. When my boy is in the headlines, I write about him.
10) Bryce, not Griffin, silly…
11) Jon Jones will defend his belt next against Teixeira. As soon as I find out who that is, I will let you know.
12) This week, when experts talked about disappointing teams, I only saw them mentioning the Giants and Redskins. Is it because the Steelers look so bad that they didn’t even make that level? Maybe the next segment was called “lost causes.”
13) I only am aware of new shows because of Lindsey. Otherwise, I would have ESPN News on pretty much all the time and know nothing of what was going on.
14) In this social media war between Durant and Wade, did I fall asleep for a couple years and did Durant win a title? He is mouthing off pretty well for having no jewelry yet.
15) Saving all of my favorite Deadspin links over the last day for the weekend. One important announcement. VERY important. Although I draft the Steelers defense early every year and jack up my fantasy team, usually at least they get me some points. Yesterday, I DROPPED the Steeler D. Yes, it is true. THAT is a sign of one depressed fan.
16) That is it. Gotta go. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.