Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Daytime rant. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Greetings and salutations, all. Speed version through my list so I have no “extras” for any weekend rants I miss due to plans. Boom goes the dynamite.
2) There will be a delay in announcing whether they will pursue an investigation on Jameis Winston for sexual assault. My bet is that it will come out next week if all is free and clear. If they find bad stuff, I am thinking….hmmm….probable delays through about second week of January? Yeah.
3) A group asks the NFL to end the use of the N-word. I am down with that, but the last type of sounding company I thought would ASK for this would be the “Fritz Pollard Alliance.” Sounds a little aloof to be complaining about anything.
4) The Knicks coach is not worried, Melo is complaining about calls, and executives have staved off rumors that Isiah is coming back. Yeah, they sound stable.
5) I know Red Sox fans are diehard, and I am diehard to my couple of teams. But, if Terry Bradshaw back in the day grew a playoff beard and then tried to sell it online, I don’t think I would put a bid in.
6) BUT, if THIS was available to me as a kid as a LIONS fan, I would be ALL over it.
7) We learned that the Falcons can’t put it all together even when they look like they might, and that Jimmy Graham shouldn’t be dunking anything…just catching stuff.
7a) Wow, that Seattle-New Orleans game is going to be awesome…and the two Panthers-Saints games. I get the feeling the Saints HAVE to have home field advantage to win it all.
8) The wind just picked up in Denver. Wes Welker will DEFINITELY play on Sunday.
9) Meaning everyone just exhaled. I have different levels of funniness I know, and that was definitely mid to lower on the bar.
10) Conspiracy theory. Kobe might have been behind the 2011 NBA lockout resolution. Like FORCED resolution. I am not sure I am buying it, but it is not totally NOT believeable.
11) I know. There were too many negatives in that last hook. I was just saying it COULD be true.
12) The Phils sign Ruiz. All problems are solved.
13) Like most things in this blog, that was sarcastic.
14) Because of some traditional powerhouses making the World Cup cut in the sudden death round (Portugal, Mexico), the US might likely be screwed into the Death Group come pick time. I don’t care. Let’s just get this stuff ON.
15) But wait until I make enough money to buy last minute tickets.
16) They think A-Rod might be pulling a stunt with his recent absurd antics. Whatever he is doing, I think that he should give a ring to Richie Incognito. I think those two would get into some fancy trouble after a few pops given their present situations.
17) Jerry Jones, who gets lonely when not being mic’d for 24 hours, made two consecutive announcements no one cares about in the last two days. Garrett WILL return as coach, and “I am doing some of my best work this year.” How does being so rich make you sound so dumb? Go away, Jerry. We are getting near the playoffs, meaning you can just go away until next September.
18) Jazz Gordon Hayward, almost hero of the almost win in the NCAA Championship a couple years ago, almost broke a shooting record the other night. 1-17 shooting. His make was on an offensive rebound, and Chris Bosh almost got to celebrate being off the books.
19) I am not sure WHY Vince Carter felt like telling us that Snowball is a crybaby, but I support that statement 100%.
20) The 16 year old golfer made her pro debut and shot a 71. Wait a minute. I just realized that not only did I make a LPGA hook, but that I can’t even remember the name of who is raking these days in the sport. DAMN this list. I tricked myself.
21) The OKC Thunder have had FIVE people make the halftime halfcourt shot this year. $20k a pop for the firm sponsoring it. NOT insured. They smile in front of the mic, but SOMEONE from that company is throwing shit somewhere when they sink it each time.
22) Deadspin. Gronk. You can’t go wrong. http://deadspin.com/rob-gronkowski-thinks-planes-and-cars-are-time-machines-1469374360
23) It is amazing what you create when you don’t have groceries. We just got the big fridge German part in, and it is now fixed. In the meantime, I made Wacky Mac pasta in a bowl with shredded sharp cheese with butter and hot sauce. It was pretty delicious.
24) Just when you think the bar is as high as it can go, he proves that he can do more. Much love, you idiot.
25) Lindsey asked me how a sweatshirt was folded up in the clean drawer when I admitted to wearing it earlier in the week. You chicks DO know that our definition of “dirty” is much different than yours, right? I will use a towel for a month since my body is clean when it touches it, I will wear jeans at least 15 times of non dirty/ sweating wearing, and something is NOT dirty if there is something in between. ESPECIALLY if both are long sleeve.
26) The Cardinals traded away David Freese to the Angels today. I get it that it is a business. I get that one side needs outfield depth and the other wants a new face at third. But the guy was a World Series MVP. I guess at least you are sending to somewhere with a beach. That was nice of you.
27) UMass beat New Mexico in basketball. WHAT? Did I just warp to 1996? Are people doing the Macarena? Confused.
27a) WAIT. If it IS 1996, then that means that “Crossroads” by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony is on the charts. LOVE that song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM Glad we warped except for the fact that this also means that Celine Dion is also on there. Nevermind. Let’s go back.
28) The Avs goalie got charged for domestic assault. It must have been the whole “dragging around the home by her hair” thing. That will get you guys every time.
29) That is it. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.