Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Evening rant. Super speed version. A mini-rant. Let’s turn and burn.
TWITTER CO-BLOGGER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Thanks for joining me. Let’s do a mini-rant.
2) I LOVE the pickup by OKC in getting Caron Butler. Past his prime, but he will be PERFECT for a long playoff run in giving a little scoring punch off the bench. Sticking with my pick of OKC over Pacers in 6 games.
3) Remember when we talked about Rory vs. Tiger as a new rivalry. Rory is 11 under at the Honda. Tiger is starting a new rivalry vs. “par.” At least one of the two is keeping to the deal.
4) _____ over Knicks is becoming a copy and paste. The different thing last night is that the blank this time was actually “guy in a black mask.”
5) SO cool that Jason Collins got to meet Matt Shepard’s rents and bro. Unless you live in a bubble, you know Collins wears #98 in honor of Shepard. Shepard was killed in a gay hate crime in Wyoming in 1998. Props.
6) The recruit for Ohio State who got penalized for saying “hi” to Tim Tebow is not the first person penalized or in pain for merely speaking to Mr. Excited.
7) Google “Utah state post game fight.” Crazy.
8) Granger goes to the Clippers. If my boy, and he is boy because I have talked about him during all of his injuries and the rising of Paul George, does his thing, I MIGHT have to change my Finals pick from OKC to L.A.
8a) Not YOU, Lakers. You are silly.
9) I think that Zack Greinke’s calf strain in spring training was because he called Australia boring.
10) Arkansas beating Kentucky at home is making me think that teams REALLY want us to search for 68 deserving teams for the NCAA tourney. Here a couple years ago we were talking about EXPANDING the number of teams. Ludicrous.
11) Speaking of that, Iowa lost to Indiana. GEEZ. Someone please act like they would like to be in the bracket.
12) I start talking up St. Louis basketball and WHAT happens? They lose to lowly Duquesne. Ugghhh.
13) Ryan Braun homered in his first AB since being banned for roids. And aside from me writing this as a hook, NO ONE cares. The only thing being worse than a cheater is a guy who hangs a pee test tester guy out to dry.
14) Darren Sharper might have raped TWO MORE chicks in Louisiana? We beelined from an ex-athlete having a bad night to a guy who could be on a serial rapist documentary. Geez. Lawrence Phillips looks like an angel suddenly.
15) Lindsey put on Taken last night. Even know he plays the same damn guy in every movie, he was REALLY good in that movie. He should have walked off like John Elway. Not many of us plan on seeing Nonstop. Stop with the commercials, too.
16) Riley Cooper has said that banning racial slurs is a good thing. And I am Chandler in Friends and have TOO MANY JOKES.
17) The Marlins President was the first person voted off the island in the new Survivor. So, his hobbies don’t differ than his work life.
18) Mark it down. Jimmer Fredette will get picked up by someone and we WILL experience a less version of what we experienced his last year at BYU. Kind of like Jeremy Lin Take Two.
19) I am proud of the most violent sport in the world, UFC, for investigating testosterone levels.
20) The grass is green, the sky is blue, and DeMarcus Cousins did something to get a one game ban.
21) Same as above, and end with “Richie Incognito” and “professional help.”
22) Same as above, and end with “the Ghana game is key for U.S.” Hey, Klinsmann, you are in the Group of Death. The first game is important no matter WHO you play.
23) We should probably include another photo of Blake Bortles girlfriend, shouldn’t we? And how she beats Katherine Webb?
24) Graham is franchised by New Orleans. THAT will not make him happy.
25) That is it. Speed version, mini rant. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.