Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version, and maybe fastest one ever. Just getting it out there today. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Pitching, pitching, pitching, and guys who have been there . I still am saying Cardinals in 7 games.
2) Whenever I have a confusing day these days, I think of Vikings fans thinking about their QB situation and it makes me feel better. Freeman is out because of a concussion, Cassel still dreams of being Brady’s backup on a winning team, and Christian Ponder just is confused in general about demotions and promotions.
3) The Giants gave Tim Lincecum $35 million over two years, creating the benchmark through the league that I guess as long as you throw just barely below an ERA of 5, you are well paid.
4) When I read about the Ohio State band doing a Michael Jackson tribute and doing the moonwalk. I thought it was cool. Except that it was MUCH cooler than that. THEY weren’t doing the moonwalk. They literally made themselves LOOK like MJ, and then had people at the bottom move so it looked like the ENTIRE band’s image was MJ moonwalking. Amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTca2nrIn4U&feature=youtu.be
5) I literally get glued to the screen if the Criss Angel show comes on. Messes up my bedtime frequently. Everything from walking blindly on a wire 6 floors up to simple card tricks at the casino.
6) Speaking of QB confusion, you could also be a Browns fan. Weeden is benched, and we have a Jason Campbell sighting. When Vikings fans have a confused day, they just think of the Browns fans over the last decade.
7) That is amazingly it. Gotta go. Too much to do. Work. Packing. Ugghhh. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.