Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) I wouldn’t say I WATCHED the glorified Steelers-Skins practice last night, but I DID have it on in the background while on my laptop. Glad it was practice. The Steelers looked like I should be concerned. A winning history doesn’t help you escape from the present. The offensive line looks very makeshift. I am not happy about LeVeon Bell’s injury. Ben still makes you have a heart attack while scrambling in the pocket. And, I learned that the Skins probably are the only team to have a third string QB who has started a Super Bowl. Scary stuff, Rex Grossman.
2) Welcome, new readers from Twitter. Since I have now expressed that I am relatively a Twitter addict, I hope you also enjoy my blog.
3) I have NO idea about what goes on with Facebook, but I DO know I was sad when I dropped to 68 followers on Twitter today. It stung, whoever you are who dropped me.
4) Von Miller was named to a witness list for a murder in 2012. Don’t get all upset, Broncos fans. This is merely a coincidence that this is occurring while he might get suspended 6 games. He could be on that witness list because he used to date someone who had a friend who had a friend who might have seen something fishy that night. Concentrate your worry focus solely on the 6 game suspension.
5) That being said, it is still a bad week for the guy.
6) Albert Pujols has been shut down for the season. At 55-69, maybe the rest of the team should be shut down too. How are you doing over there, Josh Hamilton? Do you LIKE looking at the MLB standings and seeing your ex-team 16.5 games better than you all?
7) Mark Martin will step in Tony Stewart for the NASCAR season. Maybe “hobble in.” Dude is old. I feel like I will be getting into movies for a discount years from now and that dude will still be racing.
8) I made forts and played basketball. Apparently kids THESE days kill people when bored. Sad story about the kids killing a college baseball player because they were “bored.”
9) I usually am not jonesing for the US Open draw because there are the big four and then the other people. With Federer being a #7 seed, tennis fans ARE interested as to where that will line up in…the quarters? Weird.
10) Talk about a loophole. There is a grievance going on that Aaron Hernandez GETS more money?
11) Ty Lawson got arrested for domestic assault this weekend. He is so used to being the little guy ON the court, that he probably has a big head walking around his actual house and being the BIGGER person.
12) Maria Sharapova is trying to temporarily change her name during the Open to “Sugarpova.” This is just dumb. Quick. Someone locate Chad Johnson.
13) Brandon Weeden was named the starting QB for the Browns today. That is kind of like being voted as captain of a row boat.
14) Lindsey was watching something on TV last night. While watching, I decided that my big irritating three were Sandra Bullock, Helen Hunt, and Drew Barrymore, with the latter actually being on TV last night.
15) Crazy. A girl videotaping her brother hit gets hit by the foul ball. http://deadspin.com/brothers-foul-ball-hits-sisters-phone-as-shes-record-1167728882
16) This anti-cheating device is a little ridiculous. Apparently, it is the new thing in Thailand.
17) That is it. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.