Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Evening rant but I have been on this thing all day working. Literally. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
CO-BLOGGER TWITTER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Thanks for joining me for this abbreviated rant. I need to get off this damn laptop. I have been on it since 6am aside from a 15 minute ride home from work and 20 minutes of a pushup workout and cleaning up the crib.
2) So, Mark Sanchez is leaving one place where there is now a QB controversy to go to the place where there is none. Dude can’t catch a break, which most of us think is somewhat funny.
3) Terrelle Pryor wants out of Oakland. From what I know about the city and that sports teams, most people do outside of a brief stint in the early 2000’s or in the 70’s or 80’s. Or, you want IN Oakland when you have to prove all over you are a starting QB. I am talking to you, Matt Schaub. Think Carson Palmer take 2.
4) NBA baller Nick Young had $100k of valuables stolen from his house while playing a game for the Lakers. I don’t find it odd that he got robbed. I find it odd that “luggage” was on the list of things stolen. Did they just use the luggage to cart out the jewelry? Was the roller suitcase lined with diamonds?
5) The only problem about the Sixers breaking their losing slump is now people are paying attention to the Spurs quiet WINNING streak.
6) I get the gut feeling there isn’t too much to worry about with this whole “Shaq suspect of open assault investigation.”
7) I would like to see Mark Cuban take out Jim Irsay when he is cleared and show him that money can buy a DRIVER, and then talk about greedy NFL owners.
8) That combines two stories in a short way, which is like that previous hook.
9) Sad day for the city of Buffalo. Jim Kelly is in more pain, and we lost Ralph Wilson. Thoughts and prayers to the city, and both gentleman’s family and friends.
10) There is ANOTHER movie that is coming out with Kevin Costner in it? Draft Day? Busy man lately.
11) Did I hear on the Noah-Russell Crowe commercial that we will like it if we like Gladiator and Titanic??? What if we love one and absolutely hate the other? Are we just putting Titanic in the comparison because there is a BOAT? Ugghhh.
12) Must have sucked to wake up in your bed and find out you were reported dead. Ex-NBA player Quinton Ross had that happened the other day. Wasn’t him.
13) That is it. I gotta roll. Hope you enjoyed or are least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro.