Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Tough work week. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) I watched the beginning of the MNF game last night. I wanted to watch the beginning in case Josh Freeman did something amazing. I watched the end to…see the end of the game. I watched Blacklist in the middle, and from what I have heard, I made better use of my time than people who watched that painful game. Frazier’s hand must have been forced by people above him, because even IF he thought Freeman gave him the best chance to win BEFORE the game, he should sure as hell have taken him out by third quarter time. 20-53 with a QBR of 6.1?? That is tough.
2) Blacklist is decent, though a little too crazy and pro-women sometimes. I am semi interested in plots, but as my buddy Logan agrees with me on, the only two things about it truly worth watching is Spader’s character and finding out what the hell the boyfriend was/ is.
2a) Still worth watching though…
3) A shout out to my buddy, Andy. Thanks for the correction in the long blog Saturday. Blend in having no editor, having limited time, a couple pops, some tiredness, and three games on the tube distracting me, and losing my train of thought will indeed happen. There was a BAD inaccuracy, it has been removed, and I apologize for the bad info going out. Thanks, Wingnut.
4) World Series? I will talk about it more tomorrow, but give me Cards in 6.
5) Speaking of the World Series, someone somewhere just got fired over a decimal point. THIS lucky guy bought a $6.00 ticket to the World Series at Fenway. That guy is benefiting from a moved decimal point (prices of those seats averaged about $600-$800), but I bet he is kicking himself for not upping the quantity. Dude could have BANKED on reselling those $6 tickets for $700.
6) The Texans cut 3 players for an incident involving a hotel and smoking pot. Maybe THAT is why the Texans don’t seem too depressed in interviews about their horrible meeting thus far. They are stoned. Good plan.
7) One thing I wanted to add about the Colts-Broncos game the other night. It AMAZES me that if you give Peyton even a breath of hope, he will scare the crap out of you. Up 33-14, the Colts got lazy, and almost paid for it. Peyton makes you play the FULL game.
8) Michael Vick was named the most disliked player in the NFL for the fourth straight year. That makes sense. Good to see Big Ben staying strong in the top five still. Hang in there, buddy.
9) I own a type of car where I stop by for “winterization” and somehow end up spending $628 in relatively important stuff that time is just wilting away. I just want Eleanor to make it to 200,000 miles.
10) Miguel Cabrera evidently played with a torn groin. That sounds painful, and way to play through it if this is true. Just know there are people out there thinking this is an excuse, as you hit almost the same average and same number of HR’s last year too. Could just be a postseason thing…
11) Miami will get no bowl ban this year for its investigated activities. I am sure this had nothing to do with the fact they are undefeated and #7 in the nation.
12) If you care, which you should, the one armed badass Zach Hodskins committed to Florida. That kid is phenomenal. More on him over the weekend.
13) Heineken has some commercial where you can substitute where you are heading at the airport with a random location. I would be SO down with that. I have the personality to absolutely jump on a totally different plan on PURPOSE. Need to check that out more.
14) That is it. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.