Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
ON the clock. Quick and dirty version. Too busy. But would LIKE to stay on relative schedule though. The night rants kill my night. For you newbies, this might be subpar and rushed. But got to post one…got to. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
At least watch the default theme though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ria37d9mInY
1) Getting CLOSER. We already have money. We have academic fraud. I wanted hookers for today’s Oklahoma State headline, but I guess we are still building up to it. Today? Drugs. Maybe I am too greedy rooting for hookers. What about guns for tomorrow?? Ok. Just surprise me.
2) Virginia Smith is enjoying her 15 minutes. That ball just FOUND her glove. She said she was calling the people who left the came early. I bet you THEY would have liked some camera. Good for YOU, Virginia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ssAaP-ukI
3) I change my opinion daily about this Mayweather/ Alvarez fight. I have to block the thoughts of WANTING to see a good fight, and think analytically and realistically. Here is the thing. Everyone says they KNOW about Floyd’s shoulder roll, and that they have a plan. Then, they get into the ring with it and CAN’T stop it. It is deadly. He is the best defensive boxer maybe we have ever scene. Add that to the fact that Floyd has him by an inch and a half on reach, and I smell a Mayweather win. Alvarez won’t go down easy though. I still say this goes the distance. Decision- Mayweather is today’s prediction again.
4) Floyd actually sounded slightly humble and mature in his interviews yesterday. Could he be? Nah.
5) Don’t sleep on baseball. On one side, we have 6 teams fighting for two spots and not separated by more than 4.5 games. Wow.
6) Yay. The Rant Squad lives on. Michael Beasley goes to South Beach. I can’t wait for more shenanigans, bro. Guns, strippers, hookers, drugs, domestic assault…YOU choose.
7) The fact of the matter is this. The Yanks will come back next year with Jeter on their team. The BACKUP plan will be MUCH more prominent though, along with occasional DH conversations here and there.
8) So…the Yankees might not even make the playoffs, but they are about to break the luxury tax payment record. $29.1 million. Good plan. That playoff revenue will be MISSED.
9) Bitter about what, Todd? Steelers OC Todd Haley autographed a napkin “Chiefs suck.” Try being more bitter about LAST week, bro.
10) Another day of different charges at Oklahoma State, and another day of Mexico soccer changing coaches.
11) Memo to Anthony Dixon. Why don’t you become a LITTLE more famous and important to your team before calling popular preseason Super Bowl favorite the “She-Hawks” on Twitter. You and David Wilson must hang out.
12) That is it. Gotta go. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.