Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Santonio Homes is off the PUP list. The only problem about being a decent receiver is that you are only half of the equation. He just needs someone to throw to him.
2) DMB stands for Dave Matthews Band, people.
3) If you either forgot that Larry Brown was still coaching OR forgot where he was at these days, you know now. Nice job, Larry. Contenders for the #2 PG in the nation? Baylor, Kentucky, Oklahoma State, and Kansas. Winner? SMU?????????? Wow.
4) Do an random act of kindness every once in a while. It feels good. Pay the toll for the person behind you. Buy a round of drinks for someone before you leave. I don’t have toll booths in Denver, so I did the latter Saturday.
5) Now we know why CJ Spiller became a running back. He must have spent a good amount of time running from his step grandfather.
6) There was something about Jerry Sandusky and his situation announced over the weekend. Google it on your own. I don’t think anyone cares about anything with him except that the school still exists and that he hasn’t escaped from anywhere.
7) I am still not totally sure how Skip Bayless got on TV at any point in his life. To put the bar out there, I am even MORE confused about HIM than how Woody Paige is on TV.
8) Bad day? You can always “pull a Chris Sale.” http://deadspin.com/chris-sale-goes-berserk-on-cooler-after-bad-outing-1194262002
9) This guy makes James Harden’s beard look like a joke.
10) Special that the Diamondbacks and Phils played for 7 hours the other night. NOT special that the Phils ended up losing again.
11) Cardiff got its first Premier League win against Man City. I have nothing more to add. Logan likes when I mention soccer, and it was on my list sitting next to me.
12) I am the best kind of sore in the whole world. I am sore from JET SKIING. Thanks to Dustin and Shauna for a fantastic day at Denver’s Chatfield Reservoir. I have decided that holding on to a tube being towed by a fast jet ski is one of the harder things out there to do.
13) Glad I ordered sandals last week online, because my sandals gave the reservoir a donation yesterday. Glad I didn’t wear my hat. That would have been catastrophic to say the least.
14) The old Tiger would have sunk that putt on 18 yesterday. How he is letting someone beat him who was on the course an hour beforehand is beyond me.
15) I even tuned into a little of the VMA’S last night, even though MTV hasn’t shown me a video in like 20 years due to Real World and Ridiculousness. JT and Macklemore were my personal highlights.
16) Crazy stuff. I have seen this week’s Dexter, and Lindsey has not.
17) What happens to Japanese players AFTER whipping us in the LLWS but BEFORE they fail to make the Major Leagues?
18) Everyone is injured. If Kevin Kolb never were to return due to concussions, I don’t think I would remember what he would be remembered for.
19) But at least I know where Matt Leinart is now.
20) Conversation between Chris Davis home run total and Miguel Cabrera’s second consecutive Triple Crown bid. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cabrera hit his 42nd yesterday.
21) Stay healthy, kid. How am I going to irritate everyone every day this football season about how incredible you are if you are in the hospital, Jarvis Jones?
22) When it says Mark Sanchez is “day to day,” are we referring to an injury or his probability of starting the last two years?
23) The Raiders have been so consistently subpar the last decade that I don’t even care WHO will be starting at QB.
24) Tracy McGrady officially retired from the NBA and Antawn Jamison was signed by the Clippers. Maybe it is just me, but I thought those would be reversed.
25) McGrady might have been one of the 5-10 best high school players ever to come into the draft.
26) “JaMarcus slowed by weight.” If you think I need a joke after that headline, then you are totally off the beaten path.
27) “John Kruk exits press box due to dehydration.” Another headline NOT needing a joke considering he once sold his uni number to Mitch Williams for a twelve pack of Busch beer.
28) I would like to see Trivia Pursuit game between Rex Ryan and Alex Rodriguez.
29) “Lamar Odom is addicted to crack.” We are on a HOT streak of headlines NOT needing jokes. I don’t feel very funny today, so it works out well.
30) Clint Dempsey brought in 67,000 fans for a Sounders game this weekend. That is soccer. You are welcome, Logan.
31) Ex-NFL linebacker Jamie Winston is missing. Maybe the people looking for Lamar Odom and this guy should team up.
32) That is it. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.