Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) Greetings and salutations, all. The BCS standings are out, FSU is #1 for the first time since 2000, and when was the last time we were waiting on criminal charges to know who is going to the BCS title game? We will ALL hate the title game if FSU ends up going, and THEN Winston gets suspended because of the charges. Hurry up, cops. We need to know.
2) It is only football, but also some of the most passionate fans you will find are at Bama. That being said, jeers to the losers sending their kicker death threats.
3) Can the Indianapolis Colts play in an easier division going the wrong way?
4) The Knicks have lost NINE straight and are 3-13 overall. They are also only 3 games out of first in their division.
5) Everyone else picked it up. I might as well also. You are truly ALL over the place, Rob Ford.
6) A lot of bad teams played other bad teams this weekend. The Jags beat the Browns and the Dolphins crushed the Jets. Basically, we learned absolutely nothing from either one.
7) NO one wants to mess with the Panthers in the playoffs. NO one. Eight straight.
8) I would like to congratulate Lindsey on advancing to the next level in Candy Crush/ Sugar Mash. The screen that I see on a regular basis in front of her now looks different. Not sure if this is the correct level, but there are now TWO groups on the screen.
9) A couple of Deadspin gems. First, Vernon Davis gets tackled by his…ummm. Just read it yourself. http://deadspin.com/vernon-davis-tackled-by-his-dick-1474538060
10) Another thing that Deadspin and I have in common is the amount of love everyone SHOULD have for Tecmo Bowl. Here they show that some people have a little too much free time on their schedule. http://deadspin.com/patriots-radio-batshit-winning-td-call-matched-up-with-1444831527
11) It is sometimes a little over the top, sometimes a little too much woman-power-ish, but I WILL say this. The setup Blacklist has got going on for the last two episodes is pretty awesome. I caught up on last week’s and am VERY much looking forward to tonight’s finale.
12) Hey, RGIII, if you can’t win at home against a losing football team on national TV, then when exactly do you plan on winning? Oh, and that was one crazy play with the false first down.
13) On flipper last night from the game, I found The Running Man. I haven’t seen it in quite some time, and I will say that it is the PERFECT representation of both the 80’s AND Arnold’s movies during that time.
14) Watching and ASPCA commercial is really painful as a guy who wants a dog but doesn’t have one quite yet.
15) Pelicans Anthony Davis broke his hand and will miss some time. It is a shame the injury happened, as watching his further development this year has been fun. He will be around and possibly a superstar for years to come.
16) In case you live in a bubble, the Pacers are indeed for real. Their defense has been ridiculous this year. They took down the Clippers last night.
17) If you want to see a really good basketball game tonight between two teams that by March will have the pieces to make a run, check out UCONN-Florida tonight. Florida is surviving without a lot of key players back yet, and UCONN is definitely celebrating its comeback from being penalized last year.
18) The Nuggets are hot, and I will say this. I am not buying they can do anything beyond make the playoffs with the pieces they presently have, but if Timofey Mozgov has more games like his last one then perhaps they can make a little noise.
19) Speaking of a line. Durant. 32/10/12/4/4. That is just ridiculous.
20) Dark Sunday yesterday for some individuals AND some teams who think they have what it takes for the long haul. UAB, and the protégé, beat UNC. Memphis did something that is odd for them and actually won against a top 25 team in Oklahoma State. And my boys at Creighton laid an egg versus powerhouse George Washington. So, what have we learned so far this season? That Arizona is pretty much the ONLY team winning AND looking solid at most times of all of their games. Everyone else has a touch of bipolar-ness to their resume.
21) Ponto just asked me how Cyber Monday is going for me. I had to Google it. I wasn’t aware of that term.
22) The Nets lost Paul Pierce to a hand injury. It must be standing room only at their arena medical facility.
23) Although Bama fans are sad today, they still can take comfort in the fact that they snagged the #2 safety in the nation for their next recruiting class.
24) OK. My team sucks this year, and I will admit I didn’t think the Broncos would take down the Chiefs AT Arrowhead. You now have my full respect as being a very, very good team. AND, it looks like there will be January football IN Denver.
25) That is it. Gotta go. Hope you enjoyed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.