Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. 20 minutes. Let’s turn and burn.
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
1) The Saints raked up a record 40 first downs, 600 plus yards, and their 12th consecutive prime time home win last night. They might come and go as far as defensive prowess, but we know one thing. Do NOT mess with them on TV at their crib.
2) I had to steal the remote from Lindsey when Karate Kid came on last night. Either don’t tell me it is on, Lindsey, or simply understand I WILL get sucked into it. It is what it is.
3) Good news is the Broncos are 8-1. The bad news is Manning needs an MRI. The amount of held breaths around this town keeps the wind to a minimal level at least.
4) Stanford rose to 4th in the BCS standings. They will still get screwed most likely. Well, not really “screwed.” It was them on the field in that horrific loss to Utah. If they end up making any noise and winning, it will remind me of the year that FSU lost to NC State early, ran the table, and ended up in the championship game somehow.
5) I would like to thank Andrew Luck and his bipolar team for kicking me out of my losers pool. Hell, I should have taken the Cowboys with the stat I just said in hook #1.
6) I am glad that I was bright enough to snag Carolina’s D in both of my fantasy leagues. I am mad that Colin Kaepernick only got FIVE points though yesterday playing against them.
7) I am glad I was smart enough to have announced at the beginning of the year that Tavon Austin would be a force to be reckoned with. I am mad because he sat on my bench yesterday.
8) I don’t remember a year when I can’t figure out so many teams. Who ARE the Lions? Are they good? Who knows…
9) Google has reported that “who is scott tolzien” broke all of the search records to date.
10) AND Matt Flynn’s cell phone provider made him up his present call package.
11) Tim Tebow is considering broadcasting. At least I can feel like I am staring him down when making fun of him, and maybe he will be my football version of Bill Walton.
12) There are Ben Roethlisberger trade rumors floating around. People. He is not going anywhere. He might have lost a step, but having no line in front of you makes everyone on earth look bad outside of Barry Sanders. The Rooneys won’t let him go.
13) The mad Russian has called me and told me that Eleanor is stalling because of a simple valve. I will NEVER take my car anywhere else. Wish he did alignments. Vitali is the shit. You want an honest mechanic? Sam’s Auto at 44th and Clay. Not sure how you get “Sam’s” with a couple Russians running the joint, but oh well.
14) The final scene in Seven is still one of the best ending scenes I have ever seen.
15) Bob would like the audience to know that UCLA’s LB filled in at RB when they were running low, played both ways for the rest of the game, and promptly achieved 120 yards or so rushing. Pretty badass, Bob. http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/65117/jack-of-all-trades-lead-ucla-in-tight-south
16) I am not sure why the Braves relocating 11 miles away was the top story midday today.
17) I would like to report on behalf of Logan’s club soccer love that Lionel Messi might be out 8 weeks due to injury.
18) My fantasy team that I did all by myself is an absolute train wreck. The players don’t even add up to a subpar regular team, let alone fantasy team (injuries).
19) That is it. I actually did this in less than 15 minutes. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.