Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care…just needed to get some things off my chest.
In no particular order of chronology or importance…
On the clock. Day rant. Speed version. Let’s turn and burn.
CO-BLOGGER TWITTER: @gaberoyal
RSS FEED: http://thefillerbuster.com/?feed=rss
NOTE: To be alerted when a blog is released, scroll all the way to bottom of page and register.
1) Greetings and salutations, people. Quick hitter today.
2) In some sort of reputation measuring thing, LeBron James has gotten close to pre-Decision level. That makes sense. I like him again. I am a fan again. And I assume there are a lot more people out there like me who changed from a hater to a fan after he did the adorable thing of going back home.
3) The Giants say that Eli Manning will be shooting for 70% completion percentage this year. With 27 INT’s and a RATING of about 70 last year, I would say they should do baby steps. How about throw less than 20 INT’s and THEN worry about the completion percentage?
4) Stephen A. Smith apologized for his out of line comments the other day. Let’s move on. His style is abrasive. He knows his stuff, I enjoy listening to his rants, and that style is occasionally going to leak out something that pisses SOMEONE off.
5) The Colts released Chris Rainey due to a rules violation. That kid can be SO good if he just behaved himself. Shame.
6) I would like to thank Joakim Noah for stating the obvious, splitting the atom, and saying that the path to a title goes through LeBron. In a related story, he mentioned that he thinks the sky is blue and the grass is green.
7) Zach LeVine came out early and we all knew his athleticism was off the charts. This expands that line of thinking. http://deadspin.com/t-wolves-rookie-zach-lavine-puts-on-an-incredible-dunk-1611964872
8) Geno Smith has proclaimed he is ready to be a top 5 QB. Ummmm. You might want to win the starting job first, buddy. Baby steps again.
9) Coach K says the end of his coaching career is NOT close. Considering he has looked the same freaking age for about 20 years, I believe him.
10) This was one of the stronger HOF classes in baseball history. No chumps in this one.
11) It is just funny to read the HEADLINE. Yanks fan returns Red Sox ring.
12) The Sixers are eyeing Thaddeus Young as a possible replacement for Kevin Love if he is dealt. I am confused and must be missing something mathematically. I think the word “replace” is also being used wrong. 26-12 being replaced by 17-6? Something is missing. Did I not carry a “1?”
13) The media literally picks one aspect of Johnny Manziel to report each day I swear. His A&M jersey is going to be sold. I. Don’t. Care.
14) That is it. Hope you enjoyed or are at least more informed. Will I blog tomorrow? That is a CLOWN question, bro. Peace.